- A player can halt a multiplayer game from getting hosted by sitting in a game room without hitting x (confirming they are ready to play).
- A system locks down in one of these scenarios (I'm not entirely sure which one happened):
- Host/player leaves game, or powers off their remote system
- Bad connection causes lag out
- The costumes pieces are unlocked by a profile's player slot numbers. Eg. This profile's player slot 2 has to unlock each of it's costume pieces separately than slots 1, 3, and 4.
It is now my understanding that profile per player is a PS3 system problem. Get your act together Sony!
- Local play is unable to customize player costumes. This can be worked around by going into Multiplayer, in which the other player slots may customize their bomber for Local play.
- It would be better for only unlocked pieces to be shown. Taken a step further, for each sphere picked up, one is given a choice among three pieces to add to their collection. Eg. Player has collected 3 spheres since she last looking at the custom costume screen. She is shown three random locked pieces, and gets to keep one. This process is repeated twice more, each time three new random pieces shown.
- Extra players signed in on a single console are stuck with player one's profile name. Loading other profiles isn't possible. Is this not possible at the machine level? I don't recall a single multi profile game on PS3.